Health and Physical Education/Fitness at Briar Cliff University: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 15
Number of students15
At the Briar Cliff University through Health and Physical Education/Fitness program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are necessary when applying. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 3303 Rebecca Street.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 15 or more and 86.7% of students are men.
Briar Cliff University provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Briar Cliff University campus is safe for students with 0.88% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, robbery and arson are the most often detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying for room 3954$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 17% of students have financial aid.
Please note that if you are thinking about what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Briar Cliff University. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Iowa which have Health and Physical Education/Fitness programs - please click the blue button on the right. 27 universities are currently offering programs in Health and Physical Education/Fitness - AIB College of Business, Buena Vista University, Central College and other.
Other Programs in Briar Cliff University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Briar Cliff University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health and Physical Education/Fitness program.
Filters by degree:
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Marketing/Marketing Management
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Design and Applied Arts
Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
English Language and Literature
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
Give feedback about Briar Cliff University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Briar Cliff University
More colleges and universities
Regina's College of Beauty-High Point
High Point, NC
Graduation Rate: 94%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful