Health Professions and Related Programs at Great Falls College Montana State University: Overview
Number of students189
At the Great Falls College Montana State University through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 2100 16th Ave S.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 189 or more and 13.8% of students are men.
Great Falls College Montana State University campus is safe for students with 0.06% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 10% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to choose. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Great Falls College Montana State University. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to sort programs offering the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in Montana providing Health Professions and Related Programs programs, tap on the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in Montana are 22, such as Fort Peck Community College, Blackfeet Community College, Highlands College of Montana Tech and other.
Other Programs in Great Falls College Montana State University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Great Falls College Montana State University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Administration/Administrator
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical Transcription/Transcriptionist
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Medical Illustration and Informatics
- Medical Informatics
- Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services
- Dietetic Technician
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
Computer and Information Sciences
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Information Technology
- Computer Software and Media Applications
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Computer/Information Technology Administration and Management
- Network and System Administration/Administrator
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
Give feedback about Great Falls College Montana State University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Great Falls College Montana State University
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful