Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities at Gadsden State Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 188
Number of students188
At the Gadsden State Community College through Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 1001 George Wallace Dr.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 188 or more and 34% of students are men. 3.7% of students taking the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program are non-residents of the United States.
Gadsden State Community College provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Gadsden State Community College campus is safe for students with 0.49% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and motor vehicle theft are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 20% of students have financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to select, you сan find all the information about other programs at Gadsden State Community College on the Other Programs block. To explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can tap on the blue sidebar on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Alabama offering Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities in Alabama are 38, such as Alabama A & M University, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Amridge University and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Gadsden State Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Gadsden State Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program.
Filters by degree:
Civil Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Civil Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering Technology/
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Drafting and Design Technology/Technician
Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Accounting and Related Services
Legal Support Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies
Computer and Information Sciences
Give feedback about Gadsden State Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Gadsden State Community College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful