Education at Granite State College: Overview
Number of students103
At the Granite State College through Education program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree, Postbaccalaureate certificate. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 25 Hall Street.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 103 or more and 11.7% of students are men.
Granite State College campus is safe for students with 0.23% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 4% of students get financial aid.
Please make note that if you are trying to figure out what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Granite State College. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in New Hampshire providing Education programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 21 universities are currently offering programs in Education - Colby-Sawyer College, Franklin Pierce University, Mount Washington College and other.
Other Programs in Granite State College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Granite State College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Education program.
Filters by degree:
Special Education and Teaching
- Special Education and Teaching
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Emotional Disturbances
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Mental Retardation
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Specific Learning Disabilities
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Early Childhood Special Education Programs
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Elementary Special Education Programs
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Reading Teacher Education
- Teaching English or French as a Second or Foreign Language
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor
Health and Wellness
Computer and Information Sciences
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Give feedback about Granite State College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Granite State College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful