Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services at Gordon Cooper Technology Center: Overview
Number of students116
At the Gordon Cooper Technology Center through Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Award of at least 2 but less than 4 academic years. The classes of this program will be conducted at 1 John C Bruton Blvd.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 116 or more and 50.9% of students are men.
Gordon Cooper Technology Center campus is safe for students with 0.48% of maximum crimes a year. Robbery and burglary are the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 9% of students have financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to pick. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Gordon Cooper Technology Center. You can use filter option “by degree” to examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Oklahoma offering Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services programs, click the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services in Oklahoma are 98, such as Oklahoma Wesleyan University, Southern Nazarene University, Bacone College and other.
Other Programs in Gordon Cooper Technology Center
Here you can find the list of other programs in Gordon Cooper Technology Center and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- E-Commerce/Electronic Commerce
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Business/Office Automation/Technology/Data Entry
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
Give feedback about Gordon Cooper Technology Center
Student Reviews and Ratings for Gordon Cooper Technology Center
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful