Precision Metal Working at Gordon Cooper Technology Center: Overview
- Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years 67
Number of students67
At the Gordon Cooper Technology Center through Precision Metal Working program you can get degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The lessons of this program will be held at 1 John C Bruton Blvd.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 67 or more and 94% of students are men.
Gordon Cooper Technology Center campus is safe for students with 0.48% of maximum crimes a year. Robbery and burglary are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 9% of students are granted with financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to choose, you сan explore all the information about other programs at Gordon Cooper Technology Center on the Other Programs block. To examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is added. You can click the blue button on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Oklahoma providing Precision Metal Working programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Precision Metal Working in Oklahoma are 41, such as Tulsa Technology Center-Peoria Campus, Tulsa Welding School-Tulsa, Indian Capital Technology Center-Tahlequah and other.
Other Programs in Gordon Cooper Technology Center
Here you can find the list of other programs in Gordon Cooper Technology Center and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Precision Metal Working program.
Filters by degree:
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
Give feedback about Gordon Cooper Technology Center
Student Reviews and Ratings for Gordon Cooper Technology Center
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful