Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities at Goddard College: Overview
At the Goddard College through Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree, Master's degree. Secondary school record, Recommendations are necessary or admission. The lessons of this program will be held at 123 Pitkin Road.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 72 or more and 33.3% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling is provided for students. 1% of students get financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to select, you сan find all the information about other programs at Goddard College on the Other Programs block. To sort programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can click the blue button on the right to find a list of all colleges and universities in Vermont providing Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities in Vermont are 16, such as Burlington College, Bennington College, Castleton University and other.
Other Programs in Goddard College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Goddard College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program.
Filters by degree:
- Student Counseling and Personnel Services
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Social Studies Teacher Education
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
- Secondary school record
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Admission test scores
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Give feedback about Goddard College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Goddard College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful