Economics at Middlebury College: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 112
Number of students112
At the Middlebury College through Economics program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school record, Recommendations, Admission test scores are required when applying. The lessons of this program will be held at Old Chapel.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 112 or more and 73.2% of students are men. 20.5% of students studying the Economics program are non-residents of the United States.
Middlebury College offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Middlebury College campus is safe for students with 0.7% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and forcible sex offense are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 25% of students get financial aid.
Please make note that if you are thinking about what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Middlebury College. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Vermont offering Economics programs - please click the blue button on the right. 4 universities are currently offering programs in Economics - Marlboro College, Saint Michael's College, University of Vermont.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Middlebury College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Middlebury College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Economics program.
Filters by degree:
Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
- Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
- Comparative Literature
- East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Chinese Language and Literature
- Japanese Language and Literature
- Slavic, Baltic and Albanian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Russian Language and Literature
- Germanic Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- German Language and Literature
- Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- French Language and Literature
- Italian Language and Literature
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Middle/Near Eastern and Semitic Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Classics and Classical Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
English Language and Literature/Letters
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Give feedback about Middlebury College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Middlebury College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful