Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities at George C Wallace State Community College-Dothan: Overview
- Associate's degree 252
Number of students252
At the George C Wallace State Community College-Dothan through Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 1141 Wallace Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 252 or more and 27.8% of students are men.
George C Wallace State Community College-Dothan campus is safe for students with 0.04% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 18% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Please note that if you are trying to figure out what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at George C Wallace State Community College-Dothan. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Alabama offering Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 38 universities are currently offering programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities - Alabama A & M University, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Amridge University and other.
Other Programs in George C Wallace State Community College-Dothan
Here you can find the list of other programs in George C Wallace State Community College-Dothan and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program.
Filters by degree:
Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering Technology/
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians
- Automotive Engineering Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Drafting and Design Technology/Technician
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Nuclear and Industrial Radiologic Technologies/Technicians
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies
Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
Computer and Information Sciences
Give feedback about George C Wallace State Community College-Dothan
Student Reviews and Ratings for George C Wallace State Community College-Dothan
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful