Engineering Technologies and Engineering-related Fields at George C Wallace State Community College-Dothan: Overview
Number of students90
At the George C Wallace State Community College-Dothan through Engineering Technologies and Engineering-related Fields program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 1141 Wallace Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 90 or more and 96.7% of students are men.
George C Wallace State Community College-Dothan campus is safe for students with 0.04% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 18% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Please make note that if you are trying to figure out what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at George C Wallace State Community College-Dothan. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Alabama which have Engineering Technologies and Engineering-related Fields programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 38 universities are currently offering programs in Engineering Technologies and Engineering-related Fields - Alabama A & M University, Central Alabama Community College, Lawson State Community College-Birmingham Campus and other.
Other Programs in George C Wallace State Community College-Dothan
Here you can find the list of other programs in George C Wallace State Community College-Dothan and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Engineering Technologies and Engineering-related Fields program.
Filters by degree:
Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering Technology/
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians
- Automotive Engineering Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Drafting and Design Technology/Technician
Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies
Precision Metal Working
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Nuclear and Industrial Radiologic Technologies/Technicians
Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
Computer and Information Sciences
Give feedback about George C Wallace State Community College-Dothan
Student Reviews and Ratings for George C Wallace State Community College-Dothan
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful