Information Science/Studies at Genesee Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 10
Number of students10
At the Genesee Community College through Information Science/Studies program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at One College Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 10 or more and 90% of students are men.
Genesee Community College offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Genesee Community College campus is safe for students with 0.09% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and robbery are the most frequently noticed crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 6200$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 15% of students get financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to pick, you сan find all the information about other programs at Genesee Community College on the Other Programs block. To examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is included. You can click the blue sidebar on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in New York offering Information Science/Studies programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Information Science/Studies in New York are 67, such as Adelphi University, Globe Institute of Technology, SUNY Broome Community College and other.
Other Programs in Genesee Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Genesee Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Information Science/Studies program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Professions
- Therapeutic Recreation/Recreational Therapy
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Respiratory Therapy Technician/Assistant
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Hospitality Administration/Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Management
- Specialized Sales, Merchandising and Marketing Operations
- Fashion Merchandising
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
Visual and Performing Arts
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Biology Technician/Biotechnology Laboratory Technician
Community Organization and Advocacy
Give feedback about Genesee Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Genesee Community College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful