Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities at Manhattanville College: Overview
At the Manhattanville College through Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Bachelor's degree, Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Recommendations, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are necessary or admission. The classes of this program will be conducted at 2900 Purchase St.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 6 or more and 16.7% of students are men.
Manhattanville College offers on-campus housing. Manhattanville College campus is safe for students with 0.47% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and forcible sex offense are the most often noticed crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 8680$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 28% of students receive financial aid.
Please make note that if you are thinking about what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Manhattanville College. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in New York providing Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities programs - please click the blue button on the right. 132 universities are currently offering programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities - Adelphi University, Adirondack Community College, Alfred University and other.
Other Programs in Manhattanville College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Manhattanville College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program.
Filters by degree:
- Special Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Art Teacher Education
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Reading Teacher Education
- Social Science Teacher Education
- Social Studies Teacher Education
- Chemistry Teacher Education
- Physics Teacher Education
- Spanish Language Teacher Education
- Teaching English or French as a Second or Foreign Language
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor
- French Language Teacher Education
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Communication and Media Studies
Rhetoric and Composition/Writing Studies
Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
Computer and Information Sciences
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Admission test scores
Give feedback about Manhattanville College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Manhattanville College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful