Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities at Front Range Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 1056
Number of students1056
At the Front Range Community College through Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 3645 W 112th Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 1056 or more and 40.7% of students are men. 0.7% of students studying the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program are non-residents of the United States.
Front Range Community College campus is safe for students with 0.02% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft, robbery and forcible sex offense are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 6% of students have financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to select, you сan explore all the information about other programs at Front Range Community College on the Other Programs block. To check out programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can click the blue button on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Colorado which have Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities in Colorado are 31, such as Pikes Peak Community College, Pueblo Community College, Adams State University and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Front Range Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Front Range Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Alternative and Complementary Medicine and Medical Systems
- Holistic Health
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Architectural Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Architectural Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Architectural Engineering Technology/Technician
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering Technology/
- Energy Management and Systems Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Applied Horticulture and Horticultural Business Services
Wildlife and Wildlands Science and Management
Computer and Information Sciences
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Give feedback about Front Range Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Front Range Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful