Parks, Recreation, Leisure and Fitness Studies at Peru State College: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 5
Number of students5
At the Peru State College through Parks, Recreation, Leisure and Fitness Studies program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Bachelor's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 600 Hoyt Street.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 5 or more and 60% of students are men.
Peru State College offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Peru State College campus is safe for students with 0.6% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and aggravated assault are the most frequently noticed crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 3727$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 13% of students receive financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to select. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at Peru State College. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to check out programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Nebraska offering Parks, Recreation, Leisure and Fitness Studies programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Parks, Recreation, Leisure and Fitness Studies in Nebraska are 16, such as Concordia University-Nebraska, Creighton University, Bellevue University and other.
Other Programs in Peru State College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Peru State College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Parks, Recreation, Leisure and Fitness Studies program.
Filters by degree:
- Special Education and Teaching
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Early Childhood Special Education Programs
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Art Teacher Education
- Business Teacher Education
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Social Science Teacher Education
- Biology Teacher Education
- History Teacher Education
Design and Applied Arts
Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Give feedback about Peru State College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Peru State College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful