Social Sciences at Blinn College: Overview
- Associate's degree 44
Number of students44
At the Blinn College through Social Sciences program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 902 College Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 44 or more and 25% of students are men.
Blinn College provides on-campus housing. Blinn College campus is safe for students with 0.08% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and robbery are the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 4400$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 30% of students are granted with financial aid.
Please note that if you are thinking about what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Blinn College. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Texas which have Social Sciences programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 109 universities are currently offering programs in Social Sciences - Kilgore College, Lamar University, Lamar State College-Orange and other.
Other Programs in Blinn College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Blinn College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Social Sciences program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Design and Applied Arts
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Speech Communication and Rhetoric
English Language and Literature
Give feedback about Blinn College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Blinn College
More colleges and universities
Lancaster County Career and Technology Center
Willow Street, PA
Graduation Rate: 76%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful