Business Administration, Management and Operations at Cameron University: Overview
Number of students240
At the Cameron University through Business Administration, Management and Operations program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 2800 West Gore Blvd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 240 or more and 42.1% of students are men. 22.9% of students taking the Business Administration, Management and Operations program are non-residents of the United States.
Cameron University offers on-campus housing. Cameron University campus is safe for students with 0.33% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and forcible sex offense are the most often noticed crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying for room 1872$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 15% of students receive financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to choose, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Cameron University on the Other Programs block. To examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can tap on the blue button on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Oklahoma offering Business Administration, Management and Operations programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Business Administration, Management and Operations in Oklahoma are 51, such as Oklahoma Wesleyan University, Southern Nazarene University, Bacone College and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Cameron University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Cameron University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Business Administration, Management and Operations program.
Filters by degree:
Educational/Instructional Media Design
- Educational/Instructional Media Design
- Educational/Instructional Technology
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Social Studies Teacher Education
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Engineering Technologies and Engineering-Related Fields
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
Computer and Information Sciences
Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Communication and Media Studies
English Language and Literature
Give feedback about Cameron University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Cameron University
Photo by Shane Sanders
Photo by Cory Stopka
Photo by Lukasik Page
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful