Health Professions and Related Programs at Excelsior College: Overview
Number of students1567
At the Excelsior College through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree, Postbaccalaureate certificate, Master's degree, Post-master's certificate. The classes of this program will be held at 7 Columbia Cir.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 1567 or more and 19.8% of students are men. 0.2% of students enrolled in the Health Professions and Related Programs program are non-residents of the United States.
Academic/career counselling is offered for students.
Please make note that if you are trying to figure out what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Excelsior College. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in New York which have Health Professions and Related Programs programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 269 universities are currently offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs - Adelphi University, Adirondack Community College, Globe Institute of Technology and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Excelsior College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Excelsior College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Energy Management and Systems Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians
- Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Computer Technology/Computer Systems Technology
- Nuclear Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Nuclear Engineering Technology/Technician
- Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Engineering Technologies and Engineering-Related Fields
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Military Applied Sciences
Give feedback about Excelsior College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Excelsior College
More colleges and universities
Center for Natural Wellness School of Massage Therapy
Graduation Rate: 85%
Acceptance Rate: 92%
Orlo School of Hair Design and Cosmetology
Graduation Rate: 76%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Graduation Rate: 75%
Acceptance Rate: 67%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful