Health and Medical Administrative Services at CUNY Borough of Manhattan Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 17
Number of students17
At the CUNY Borough of Manhattan Community College through Health and Medical Administrative Services program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 199 Chambers St.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 17 or more and 11.8% of students are men.
CUNY Borough of Manhattan Community College campus is safe for students with 0.03% of maximum crimes a year. Aggravated assault, burglary and forcible sex offense are the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 19% of students have financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to choose, you сan find all the information about other programs at CUNY Borough of Manhattan Community College on the Other Programs block. To examine programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is added. You can click the blue sidebar on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in New York providing Health and Medical Administrative Services programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health and Medical Administrative Services in New York are 105, such as Bryant & Stratton College-Albany, Berkeley College-New York, Briarcliffe College and other.
Other Programs in CUNY Borough of Manhattan Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in CUNY Borough of Manhattan Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health and Medical Administrative Services program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- Small Business Administration/Management
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Respiratory Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Public Health Education and Promotion
Computer and Information Sciences
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
English Language and Literature
Community Organization and Advocacy
Visual and Performing Arts
Give feedback about CUNY Borough of Manhattan Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for CUNY Borough of Manhattan Community College
More colleges and universities
Ogle School Hair Skin Nails-San Antonio
San Antonio, TX
Graduation Rate: 88%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Concorde Career College-San Antonio
San Antonio, TX
Graduation Rate: 82%
Acceptance Rate: 100%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful