Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services at Everest Institute-Grand Rapids: Overview
- Award of less than 1 academic year 110
Number of students110
At the Everest Institute-Grand Rapids through Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year. The classes of this program will be conducted at 1750 Woodworth St NE.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 110 or more and 9.1% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 26% of students get financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are trying to figure out what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Everest Institute-Grand Rapids. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Michigan offering Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 81 universities are currently offering programs in Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services - Alpena Community College, Baker College of Owosso, Baker College and other.
Other Programs in Everest Institute-Grand Rapids
Here you can find the list of other programs in Everest Institute-Grand Rapids and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Give feedback about Everest Institute-Grand Rapids
Student Reviews and Ratings for Everest Institute-Grand Rapids
Address: 1750 Woodworth St NE
Place: Not applicable, not in Carnegie universe (not accredited or nondegree-granting)
General Phone Number: +
Institution is active in current year: 3
Financial aid office: Go to the page
More colleges and universities
Ross Medical Education Center-Kentwood
Graduation Rate: 72%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful