Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services at Clover Park Technical College: Overview
Number of students66
At the Clover Park Technical College through Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree, Award of at least 2 but less than 4 academic years. The classes of this program will be conducted at 4500 Steilacoom Blvd SW.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 66 or more and 15.2% of students are men.
Clover Park Technical College campus is safe for students with 0.22% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft, aggravated assault and forcible sex offense are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 7% of students get financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to choose, you сan find all the information about other programs at Clover Park Technical College on the Other Programs block. To explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is included. You can tap on the blue sidebar on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Washington providing Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services in Washington are 40, such as Bellingham Technical College, Big Bend Community College, Everest College-Bremerton and other.
Other Programs in Clover Park Technical College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Clover Park Technical College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Histologic Technician
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Accounting and Related Services
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Give feedback about Clover Park Technical College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Clover Park Technical College
More colleges and universities
Academy of Hair Design-Springfield
Graduation Rate: 73%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Missouri College of Cosmetology North
Graduation Rate: 70%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful