Fire Protection at Bakersfield College: Overview
Number of students26
At the Bakersfield College through Fire Protection program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 1801 Panorama Dr.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 26 or more and 100% of students are men.
Bakersfield College campus is safe for students with 0.17% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft, burglary and aggravated assault are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 9% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Please note that if you are trying to figure out what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Bakersfield College. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in California providing Fire Protection programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 60 universities are currently offering programs in Fire Protection - American River College, Antelope Valley College, Allan Hancock College and other.
Other Programs in Bakersfield College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Bakersfield College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Fire Protection program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Retail Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Real Estate
- General Sales, Merchandising and Related Marketing Operations
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations
Agricultural Business and Management
Design and Applied Arts
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
Computer and Information Sciences
Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
Foods, Nutrition, and Related Services
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Communication and Media Studies
Culinary Arts and Related Services
Precision Metal Working
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Architectural Sciences and Technology
English Language and Literature
Give feedback about Bakersfield College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Bakersfield College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful