Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions at Eastern Arizona College: Overview
- Associate's degree 3
Number of students3
At the Eastern Arizona College through Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 615 N. Stadium Ave..
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 3 or more and 100% of students are men.
Eastern Arizona College provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Eastern Arizona College campus is safe for students with 0.13% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and aggravated assault are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 8% of students are granted with financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to select. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Eastern Arizona College. You can apply filter option “by degree” to examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in Arizona which have Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions programs, tap on the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions in Arizona are 31, such as Carrington College-Mesa, Arizona Western College, Central Arizona College and other.
Other Programs in Eastern Arizona College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Eastern Arizona College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions program.
Filters by degree:
Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Health/Medical Preparatory Programs
- Pre-Medicine/Pre-Medical Studies
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Business Operations Support and Secretarial Services
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Civil Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Precision Metal Working
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
English Language and Literature
Give feedback about Eastern Arizona College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Eastern Arizona College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful