Executive Assistant/Executive Secretary at Southern State Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 5
Number of students5
At the Southern State Community College through Executive Assistant/Executive Secretary program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 100 Hobart Dr.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 5 or more and 20% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 12% of students receive financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are trying to figure out what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Southern State Community College. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Ohio offering Executive Assistant/Executive Secretary programs - please click the blue button on the right. 13 universities are currently offering programs in Executive Assistant/Executive Secretary - University of Akron Main Campus, Cincinnati State Technical and Community College, Edison State Community College and other.
Other Programs in Southern State Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Southern State Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Executive Assistant/Executive Secretary program.
Filters by degree:
Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Executive Assistant/Executive Secretary
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
Computer and Information Sciences
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Agricultural Production Operations
Give feedback about Southern State Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Southern State Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful