Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant at Kankakee Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 18
Number of students18
At the Kankakee Community College through Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 100 College Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 18 or more and 33.3% of students are men.
Kankakee Community College campus is safe for students with 0.15% of maximum crimes a year. Aggravated assault, burglary and motor vehicle theft are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 7% of students are awarded with financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to choose, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Kankakee Community College on the Other Programs block. To check out programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is included. You can tap on the blue sidebar on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Illinois providing Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant in Illinois are 14, such as Northwestern University, Oakton Community College, Southern Illinois University-Carbondale and other.
Other Programs in Kankakee Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Kankakee Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Construction Engineering Technology/Technician
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations
Computer and Information Sciences
Biological and Physical Sciences
Give feedback about Kankakee Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Kankakee Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful