Legal Support Services at Brown Mackie College-St Louis: Overview
Number of students5
At the Brown Mackie College-St Louis through Legal Support Services program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 2 Soccer Park Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 5 or more and 0% of students are men.
Brown Mackie College-St Louis campus is safe for students with 0.2% of maximum crimes a year. Robbery and burglary are the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 11% of students get financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are thinking about what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Brown Mackie College-St Louis. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Missouri which have Legal Support Services programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 23 universities are currently offering programs in Legal Support Services - Avila University, ITT Technical Institute-Earth City, Drury University and other.
Other Programs in Brown Mackie College-St Louis
Here you can find the list of other programs in Brown Mackie College-St Louis and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Legal Support Services program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
Computer/Information Technology Administration and Management
Give feedback about Brown Mackie College-St Louis
Student Reviews and Ratings for Brown Mackie College-St Louis
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful