Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities at Edgecombe Community College: Overview
Number of students44
At the Edgecombe Community College through Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program you can get degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 2009 W Wilson St.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 44 or more and 22.7% of students are men.
Edgecombe Community College campus is safe for students with 0.12% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and aggravated assault are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 11% of students get financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to select, you сan find all the information about other programs at Edgecombe Community College on the Other Programs block. To examine programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is added. You can click the blue button on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in North Carolina which have Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities in North Carolina are 93, such as Cape Fear Community College, Carteret Community College, College of the Albemarle and other.
Other Programs in Edgecombe Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Edgecombe Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Management/Administration
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
Computer and Information Sciences
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Intelligence, Command Control and Information Operations
Historic Preservation and Conservation
Geographic Information Science and Cartography
Give feedback about Edgecombe Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Edgecombe Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful