Health Professions and Related Programs at Eastern Virginia Career College: Overview
Number of students152
At the Eastern Virginia Career College through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. Secondary school record, Formal demonstration of competencies, Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.) are demanded when applying. The classes of this program will be held at 10304 Spotsylvania Ave, Suite 400.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 152 or more and 7.9% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling is provided for students. 43% of students are granted with financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are trying to figure out what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Eastern Virginia Career College. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Virginia which have Health Professions and Related Programs programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 115 universities are currently offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs - Medtech Institute, Averett University, Blue Ridge Community College and other.
Other Programs in Eastern Virginia Career College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Eastern Virginia Career College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Computer/Information Technology Administration and Management
- Secondary school record
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Admission test scores
- Secondary school GPA
Give feedback about Eastern Virginia Career College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Eastern Virginia Career College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful