Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions at Columbus Technical College: Overview
- Award of less than 1 academic year 20
Number of students20
At the Columbus Technical College through Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions program you can get degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 928 Manchester Expy.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 20 or more and 15% of students are men.
Columbus Technical College campus is safe for students with 0.03% of maximum crimes a year. Robbery and motor vehicle theft are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 9% of students have financial aid.
Please note that if you are thinking about what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Columbus Technical College. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Georgia providing Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 30 universities are currently offering programs in Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions - Darton State College, Armstrong State University, Atlanta Technical College and other.
Other Programs in Columbus Technical College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Columbus Technical College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions program.
Filters by degree:
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Medical/Health Management and Clinical Assistant/Specialist
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Mammography Technician/Technology
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies
- Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Precision Metal Working
Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Rhetoric and Composition/Writing Studies
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Give feedback about Columbus Technical College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Columbus Technical College
More colleges and universities
Ann Arbor Institute of Massage Therapy
Ann Arbor, MI
Graduation Rate: 90%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful