Health Professions and Related Programs at Eastern Maine Community College: Overview
Number of students112
At the Eastern Maine Community College through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree, Award of at least 2 but less than 4 academic years. The lessons of this program will be held at 354 Hogan Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 112 or more and 18.8% of students are men.
Eastern Maine Community College offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Eastern Maine Community College campus is safe for students with 0.23% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and robbery are the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 4500$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 15% of students are granted with financial aid.
Please make note that if you are trying to figure out what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Eastern Maine Community College. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Maine which have Health Professions and Related Programs programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 27 universities are currently offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs - Kaplan University-Maine Campus, Beal College, Maine College of Health Professions and other.
Other Programs in Eastern Maine Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Eastern Maine Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Transcription/Transcriptionist
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- Small Business Administration/Management
- Hospitality Administration/Management
Computer Software and Media Applications
Civil Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
Precision Metal Working
Culinary Arts and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about Eastern Maine Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Eastern Maine Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful