Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services at Black River Technical College: Overview
Number of students13
At the Black River Technical College through Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services program you can get degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 1410 Hwy 304 East.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 13 or more and 7.7% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 15% of students receive financial aid.
Please note that if you are trying to figure out what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Black River Technical College. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Arkansas offering Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 6 universities are currently offering programs in Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services - Harding University, University of Arkansas Community College-Morrilton, Ouachita Baptist University and other.
Other Programs in Black River Technical College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Black River Technical College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services program.
Filters by degree:
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services
- Dietitian Assistant
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Computer Installation and Repair Technology/Technician
- Industrial Electronics Technology/Technician
- Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies
- Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
Precision Metal Working
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about Black River Technical College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Black River Technical College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful