Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse at Spalding University: Overview
Number of students101
At the Spalding University through Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Bachelor's degree, Postbaccalaureate certificate, Master's degree, Post-master's certificate. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are required when applying. The classes of this program will be held at 901 S Fourth Street.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 101 or more and 17.8% of students are men.
Spalding University offers on-campus housing. Spalding University campus is safe for students with 0.51% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, robbery and aggravated assault are the most frequently noticed crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 5600$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 13% of students get financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to choose, you сan find all the information about other programs at Spalding University on the Other Programs block. To sort programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is added. You can tap on the blue button on the right to find a list of all colleges and universities in Kentucky providing Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse in Kentucky are 45, such as Ashland Community and Technical College, Galen College of Nursing-Louisville, University of the Cumberlands and other.
Other Programs in Spalding University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Spalding University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse program.
Filters by degree:
Curriculum and Instruction
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Special Education and Teaching
- Student Counseling and Personnel Services
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education, Multiple Levels
- Art Teacher Education
- Business Teacher Education
- Foreign Language Teacher Education
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Professions
- Occupational Therapy/Therapist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Athletic Training/Trainer
Communication and Media Studies
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Biological and Physical Sciences
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
Give feedback about Spalding University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Spalding University
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful