Secondary Education and Teaching at Sheridan College: Overview
- Associate's degree 13
Number of students13
At the Sheridan College through Secondary Education and Teaching program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 3059 S Coffeen Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 13 or more and 15.4% of students are men.
Sheridan College provides on-campus housing. Sheridan College campus is safe for students with 0.11% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and forcible sex offense are the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying for room 2626$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 10% of students are awarded with financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to select, you сan find all the information about other programs at Sheridan College on the Other Programs block. To check out programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can tap on the blue button on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Wyoming offering Secondary Education and Teaching programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Secondary Education and Teaching in Wyoming are 6, such as Central Wyoming College, Eastern Wyoming College, Northwest College and other.
Other Programs in Sheridan College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Sheridan College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Secondary Education and Teaching program.
Filters by degree:
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Mining and Petroleum Technologies/Technicians
- Mining Technology/Technician
- Engineering-Related Technologies
- Surveying Technology/Surveying
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Drama/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft
Computer and Information Sciences
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Precision Metal Working
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
English Language and Literature
Give feedback about Sheridan College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Sheridan College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful