Accounting and Related Services at DeVry University-Arizona: Overview
Number of students35
At the DeVry University-Arizona through Accounting and Related Services program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree, Postbaccalaureate certificate, Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record are demanded when applying. The lessons of this program will be held at 2149 W Dunlap Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 35 or more and 60% of students are men. 2.9% of students enrolled in the Accounting and Related Services program are non-residents of the United States.
Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 6% of students are awarded with financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to pick, you сan explore all the information about other programs at DeVry University-Arizona on the Other Programs block. To explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can click the blue sidebar on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Arizona offering Accounting and Related Services programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Accounting and Related Services in Arizona are 33, such as Everest College-Phoenix, Brookline College-Phoenix, Arizona State University-Tempe and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in DeVry University-Arizona
Here you can find the list of other programs in DeVry University-Arizona and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Accounting and Related Services program.
Filters by degree:
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Non-Profit/Public/Organizational Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting and Finance
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Biomedical Technology/Technician
- Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Computer Engineering Technology/Technician
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Give feedback about DeVry University-Arizona
Student Reviews and Ratings for DeVry University-Arizona
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful