Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions at East Los Angeles College: Overview
Number of students33
At the East Los Angeles College through Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 1301 Avenida Cesar Chavez.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 33 or more and 45.5% of students are men.
East Los Angeles College campus is safe for students with 0.08% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft, burglary and forcible sex offense are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 4% of students have financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to select, you сan discover all the information about other programs at East Los Angeles College on the Other Programs block. To examine programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is added. You can tap on the blue button on the right to find a list of all colleges and universities in California offering Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions in California are 93, such as Ashford University, American River College, Allan Hancock College and other.
Other Programs in East Los Angeles College
Here you can find the list of other programs in East Los Angeles College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Logistics, Materials, and Supply Chain Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Customer Service Support/Call Center/Teleservice Operation
- Real Estate
Computer and Information Sciences
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Design and Applied Arts
Architectural Sciences and Technology
Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Special Education and Teaching
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about East Los Angeles College
Student Reviews and Ratings for East Los Angeles College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful