Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder at East Los Angeles College: Overview
Number of students38
At the East Los Angeles College through Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The classes of this program will be held at 1301 Avenida Cesar Chavez.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 38 or more and 23.7% of students are men.
East Los Angeles College campus is safe for students with 0.08% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft, burglary and forcible sex offense are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 4% of students have financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are trying to figure out what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at East Los Angeles College. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in California which have Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder programs - please click the blue button on the right. 58 universities are currently offering programs in Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder - American Career College-Los Angeles, Bryan University, Canada College and other.
Other Programs in East Los Angeles College
Here you can find the list of other programs in East Los Angeles College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Logistics, Materials, and Supply Chain Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Customer Service Support/Call Center/Teleservice Operation
- Real Estate
Computer and Information Sciences
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Design and Applied Arts
Architectural Sciences and Technology
Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Special Education and Teaching
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about East Los Angeles College
Student Reviews and Ratings for East Los Angeles College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful