Social Sciences at East Los Angeles College: Overview
- Associate's degree 731
Number of students731
At the East Los Angeles College through Social Sciences program you can get degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 1301 Avenida Cesar Chavez.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 731 or more and 33.2% of students are men. 4.1% of students taking the Social Sciences program are non-residents of the United States.
East Los Angeles College campus is safe for students with 0.08% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft, burglary and forcible sex offense are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 4% of students have financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to choose, you сan discover all the information about other programs at East Los Angeles College on the Other Programs block. To check out programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is included. You can click the blue sidebar on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in California providing Social Sciences programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Social Sciences in California are 92, such as Ashford University, American River College, Antelope Valley College and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in East Los Angeles College
Here you can find the list of other programs in East Los Angeles College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Social Sciences program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Logistics, Materials, and Supply Chain Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Real Estate
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Visual and Performing Arts
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Communication and Media Studies
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Architectural Sciences and Technology
Ethnic, Cultural Minority, Gender, and Group Studies
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Biological and Physical Sciences
English Language and Literature
Give feedback about East Los Angeles College
Student Reviews and Ratings for East Los Angeles College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful