Corrections at East Los Angeles College: Overview
- Award of less than 1 academic year 27
Number of students27
At the East Los Angeles College through Corrections program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 1301 Avenida Cesar Chavez.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 27 or more and 37% of students are men.
East Los Angeles College campus is safe for students with 0.08% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft, burglary and forcible sex offense are the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 4% of students receive financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to select, you сan find all the information about other programs at East Los Angeles College on the Other Programs block. To check out programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is included. You can click the blue sidebar on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in California which have Corrections programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Corrections in California are 40, such as Bakersfield College, Cabrillo College, Chaffey College and other.
Other Programs in East Los Angeles College
Here you can find the list of other programs in East Los Angeles College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Corrections program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Logistics, Materials, and Supply Chain Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Customer Service Support/Call Center/Teleservice Operation
- Real Estate
Computer and Information Sciences
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Design and Applied Arts
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Special Education and Teaching
Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Give feedback about East Los Angeles College
Student Reviews and Ratings for East Los Angeles College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful