Legal Administrative Assistant/Secretary at East Los Angeles College: Overview
Number of students7
At the East Los Angeles College through Legal Administrative Assistant/Secretary program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 1301 Avenida Cesar Chavez.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 7 or more and 0% of students are men.
East Los Angeles College campus is safe for students with 0.08% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft, burglary and forcible sex offense are the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 4% of students have financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to select. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at East Los Angeles College. You can apply filter option “by degree” to sort programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in California providing Legal Administrative Assistant/Secretary programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Legal Administrative Assistant/Secretary in California are 32, such as American River College, College of Alameda, Allan Hancock College and other.
Other Programs in East Los Angeles College
Here you can find the list of other programs in East Los Angeles College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Legal Administrative Assistant/Secretary program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Logistics, Materials, and Supply Chain Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Real Estate
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations
Visual and Performing Arts
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Communication and Media Studies
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Architectural Sciences and Technology
Ethnic, Cultural Minority, Gender, and Group Studies
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Biological and Physical Sciences
English Language and Literature
Give feedback about East Los Angeles College
Student Reviews and Ratings for East Los Angeles College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful