Ethnic Studies at East Los Angeles College: Overview
- Associate's degree 5
Number of students5
At the East Los Angeles College through Ethnic Studies program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 1301 Avenida Cesar Chavez.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 5 or more and 60% of students are men.
East Los Angeles College campus is safe for students with 0.08% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft, burglary and forcible sex offense are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 4% of students are granted with financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to pick. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at East Los Angeles College. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in California providing Ethnic Studies programs, tap on the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Ethnic Studies in California are 38, such as Bakersfield College, Cabrillo College, University of California-Berkeley and other.
Other Programs in East Los Angeles College
Here you can find the list of other programs in East Los Angeles College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Ethnic Studies program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Logistics, Materials, and Supply Chain Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Real Estate
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Visual and Performing Arts
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Communication and Media Studies
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Architectural Sciences and Technology
Ethnic, Cultural Minority, Gender, and Group Studies
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Biological and Physical Sciences
English Language and Literature
Give feedback about East Los Angeles College
Student Reviews and Ratings for East Los Angeles College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful