Architecture and Related Services at East Los Angeles College: Overview
- Award of less than 1 academic year 9
Number of students9
At the East Los Angeles College through Architecture and Related Services program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year. The classes of this program will be conducted at 1301 Avenida Cesar Chavez.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 9 or more and 44.4% of students are men.
East Los Angeles College campus is safe for students with 0.08% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft, burglary and forcible sex offense are the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 4% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are trying to figure out what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at East Los Angeles College. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in California providing Architecture and Related Services programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 2 university is currently offering programs in Architecture and Related Services - University of Southern California.
Other Programs in East Los Angeles College
Here you can find the list of other programs in East Los Angeles College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Architecture and Related Services program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Logistics, Materials, and Supply Chain Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Customer Service Support/Call Center/Teleservice Operation
- Real Estate
Computer and Information Sciences
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Design and Applied Arts
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Special Education and Teaching
Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Give feedback about East Los Angeles College
Student Reviews and Ratings for East Los Angeles College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful