Health Professions and Related Programs at Dutchess Community College: Overview
Number of students133
At the Dutchess Community College through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can get degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 53 Pendell Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 133 or more and 18% of students are men. 2.3% of students taking the Health Professions and Related Programs program are non-residents of the United States.
Dutchess Community College provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Dutchess Community College campus is safe for students with 0.07% of maximum crimes a year. Forcible sex offense, robbery and burglary are the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 7000$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 19% of students are awarded with financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to pick, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Dutchess Community College on the Other Programs block. To sort programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can tap on the blue button on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in New York offering Health Professions and Related Programs programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in New York are 269, such as Adelphi University, Adirondack Community College, Globe Institute of Technology and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Dutchess Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Dutchess Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Community Health Services/Liaison/Counseling
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Computer and Information Sciences
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Information Science/Studies
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Computer/Information Technology Administration and Management
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
- Computer Support Specialist
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration and Management
Visual and Performing Arts
Architectural Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Give feedback about Dutchess Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Dutchess Community College
More colleges and universities
Dutchess BOCES-Practical Nursing Program
Graduation Rate: 79%
Acceptance Rate: 49%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful