Biology/Biological Sciences at Oakland City University: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 10
Number of students10
At the Oakland City University through Biology/Biological Sciences program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are required when applying. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 138 N Lucretia St.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 10 or more and 20% of students are men. 10% of students enrolled in the Biology/Biological Sciences program are non-residents of the United States.
Oakland City University provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Oakland City University campus is safe for students with 0.43% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most often detected crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying for room 3100$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 4% of students get financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to choose, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Oakland City University on the Other Programs block. To sort programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can click the blue sidebar on the right to find a list of all colleges and universities in Indiana offering Biology/Biological Sciences programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Biology/Biological Sciences in Indiana are 43, such as Anderson University, Ball State University, Bethel College-Indiana and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Oakland City University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Oakland City University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Biology/Biological Sciences program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Business/Office Automation/Technology/Data Entry
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Marketing/Marketing Management
Special Education and Teaching
- Special Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
Design and Applied Arts
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about Oakland City University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Oakland City University
Photo by Colby Laxton
Photo by Katie Sheridan
Photo by Kristie Stewart
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful