Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD at Dunwoody College of Technology: Overview
- Associate's degree 5
Number of students5
At the Dunwoody College of Technology through Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record are necessary or admission. The lessons of this program will be held at 818 Dunwoody Blvd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 5 or more and 100% of students are men.
Dunwoody College of Technology campus is safe for students with 0.47% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft and burglary are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 18% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Please note that if you are thinking about what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Dunwoody College of Technology. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in US providing Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right.
Other Programs in Dunwoody College of Technology
Here you can find the list of other programs in Dunwoody College of Technology and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD program.
Filters by degree:
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Robotics Technology/Technician
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering Technology/
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Computer Software and Media Applications
Architectural Sciences and Technology
Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Admission test scores
Give feedback about Dunwoody College of Technology
Student Reviews and Ratings for Dunwoody College of Technology
More colleges and universities
CenterPoint Massage and Shiatsu Therapy School and Clinic
St Louis Park, MN
Graduation Rate: 89%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
Graduation Rate: 77%
Acceptance Rate: 45%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful