Robotics Technology/Technician at Dunwoody College of Technology: Overview
Number of students40
At the Dunwoody College of Technology through Robotics Technology/Technician program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Associate's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record are demanded when applying. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 818 Dunwoody Blvd.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 40 or more and 97.5% of students are men.
Dunwoody College of Technology campus is safe for students with 0.47% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft and burglary are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 18% of students have financial aid.
Please make note that if you are trying to figure out what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Dunwoody College of Technology. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Minnesota offering Robotics Technology/Technician programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 2 university is currently offering programs in Robotics Technology/Technician - Minnesota West Community and Technical College.
Other Programs in Dunwoody College of Technology
Here you can find the list of other programs in Dunwoody College of Technology and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Robotics Technology/Technician program.
Filters by degree:
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Robotics Technology/Technician
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering Technology/
- Engineering-Related Technologies
- Surveying Technology/Surveying
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Computer Software and Media Applications
Architectural Sciences and Technology
Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Admission test scores
Give feedback about Dunwoody College of Technology
Student Reviews and Ratings for Dunwoody College of Technology
More colleges and universities
CenterPoint Massage and Shiatsu Therapy School and Clinic
St Louis Park, MN
Graduation Rate: 89%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
Graduation Rate: 77%
Acceptance Rate: 45%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful