Robotics Technology/Technician at Baltimore City Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 6
Number of students6
At the Baltimore City Community College through Robotics Technology/Technician program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 2901 Liberty Heights Avenue.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 6 or more and 100% of students are men.
Baltimore City Community College campus is safe for students with 0.04% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and aggravated assault are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 10% of students have financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to select, you сan find all the information about other programs at Baltimore City Community College on the Other Programs block. To examine programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can click the blue button on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Maryland providing Robotics Technology/Technician programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Robotics Technology/Technician in Maryland are 2, such as Cecil College.
Other Programs in Baltimore City Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Baltimore City Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Robotics Technology/Technician program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Services Technician
Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Give feedback about Baltimore City Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Baltimore City Community College
More colleges and universities
CenterPoint Massage and Shiatsu Therapy School and Clinic
St Louis Park, MN
Graduation Rate: 89%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
Graduation Rate: 77%
Acceptance Rate: 45%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful