Social Sciences at Duke University: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 1
Number of students1
At the Duke University through Social Sciences program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school record, Completion of college-preparatory program, Recommendations, Admission test scores are required or admission. The lessons of this program will be held at 103 Allen Bldg.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 1 or more and 0% of students are men.
Duke University offers on-campus housing. Duke University campus is safe for students with 0.3% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and forcible sex offense are the most often detected crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying for room 8006$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 26% of students are granted with financial aid.
Please note that if you are thinking about what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Duke University. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in North Carolina which have Social Sciences programs - please click the blue button on the right. 2 university is currently offering programs in Social Sciences - Warren Wilson College.
Other Programs in Duke University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Duke University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Social Sciences program.
Filters by degree:
Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
- Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Slavic, Baltic and Albanian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Slavic Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Russian Language and Literature
- Germanic Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- German Language and Literature
- Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- French Language and Literature
- Italian Language and Literature
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Classics and Classical Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Portuguese Language and Literature
Visual and Performing Arts
Computer and Information Sciences
Public Policy Analysis
English Language and Literature
International and Comparative Education
- Secondary school record
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Admission test scores
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Give feedback about Duke University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Duke University
Photo by Nick Patrick
Photo by Cas Thompson
Photo by Tristan Marcelis
Photo by Christina T
Photo by TJ Cho
Photo by Rebecca Sun
Photo by Sean Dolinar
Photo by Luke Westnedge
Photo by Jennifer D
Photo by Libby Schultz
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful