Social Sciences at Duke University: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 1
Number of students1
At the Duke University through Social Sciences program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school record, Completion of college-preparatory program, Recommendations, Admission test scores are required or admission. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 103 Allen Bldg.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 1 or more and 0% of students are men.
Duke University provides on-campus housing. Duke University campus is safe for students with 0.3% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and forcible sex offense are the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 8006$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 26% of students get financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are trying to figure out what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Duke University. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in North Carolina providing Social Sciences programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 2 university is currently offering programs in Social Sciences - Warren Wilson College.
Other Programs in Duke University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Duke University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Social Sciences program.
Filters by degree:
Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
- Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Slavic, Baltic and Albanian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Slavic Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Russian Language and Literature
- Germanic Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- German Language and Literature
- Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- French Language and Literature
- Italian Language and Literature
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Classics and Classical Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Portuguese Language and Literature
Visual and Performing Arts
Computer and Information Sciences
Public Policy Analysis
English Language and Literature
International and Comparative Education
- Secondary school record
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Admission test scores
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Give feedback about Duke University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Duke University
Photo by Nick Patrick
Photo by Cas Thompson
Photo by Tristan Marcelis
Photo by Christina T
Photo by TJ Cho
Photo by Rebecca Sun
Photo by Sean Dolinar
Photo by Luke Westnedge
Photo by Jennifer D
Photo by Libby Schultz
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful