Psychology at College of Charleston: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 181
Number of students181
At the College of Charleston through Psychology program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school rank, Secondary school record, Completion of college-preparatory program, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are necessary or admission. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 66 George St.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 181 or more and 14.9% of students are men.
College of Charleston offers on-campus housing. College of Charleston campus is safe for students with 0.14% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and motor vehicle theft are the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying for room 7839$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 20% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are trying to figure out what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at College of Charleston. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in South Carolina which have Psychology programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 28 universities are currently offering programs in Psychology - Anderson University, Charleston Southern University, Benedict College and other.
Other Programs in College of Charleston
Here you can find the list of other programs in College of Charleston and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Psychology program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Hospitality Administration/Management
- International Business
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- Marketing/Marketing Management
Special Education and Teaching
- Special Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education, Multiple Levels
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
Germanic Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
Astronomy and Astrophysics
Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
Historic Preservation and Conservation
Computer and Information Sciences
English Language and Literature
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Secondary school record
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Give feedback about College of Charleston
Student Reviews and Ratings for College of Charleston
Photo by M. Craft
Photo by John Strickland
Photo by Mark S
Photo by Eric M.
Photo by John Strickland
Photo by David Baker
Photo by Peter Glazer
Photo by Mark Swick
Photo by Mac McArthur
Photo by Olly Stedall
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful