Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services at Baker College of Cadillac: Overview
- Associate's degree 27
Number of students27
At the Baker College of Cadillac through Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services program you can get degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 9600 E 13th St.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 27 or more and 3.7% of students are men.
Baker College of Cadillac offers on-campus housing. Baker College of Cadillac campus is safe for students with 0.07% of maximum crimes a year. Aggravated assault is the most frequently noticed crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying for room 2925$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 14% of students receive financial aid.
Please make note that if you are trying to figure out what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Baker College of Cadillac. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Michigan which have Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 81 universities are currently offering programs in Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services - Alpena Community College, Baker College of Owosso, Baker College and other.
Other Programs in Baker College of Cadillac
Here you can find the list of other programs in Baker College of Cadillac and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Executive Assistant/Executive Secretary
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- General Sales, Merchandising and Related Marketing Operations
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Give feedback about Baker College of Cadillac
Student Reviews and Ratings for Baker College of Cadillac
More colleges and universities
Union County Vocational Technical School
Scotch Plains, NJ
Graduation Rate: 94%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful