Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services at West Virginia Northern Community College: Overview
Number of students42
At the West Virginia Northern Community College through Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 1704 Market St..
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 42 or more and 2.4% of students are men.
West Virginia Northern Community College campus is safe for students with 0.17% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and robbery are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 12% of students have financial aid.
Please make note that if you are thinking about what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at West Virginia Northern Community College. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in West Virginia offering Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 28 universities are currently offering programs in Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services - University of Charleston, Huntington Junior College, Mercer County Technical Education Center and other.
Other Programs in West Virginia Northern Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in West Virginia Northern Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Health Aides/Attendants/Orderlies
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Culinary Arts and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about West Virginia Northern Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for West Virginia Northern Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful