Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services at Concorde Career Institute-Miramar: Overview
Number of students110
At the Concorde Career Institute-Miramar through Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services program you can get degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Associate's degree. Secondary school record, Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.) are demanded when applying. The lessons of this program will be held at 10933 Marks Way.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 110 or more and 20% of students are men.
Concorde Career Institute-Miramar campus is safe for students with 0.16% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 45% of students have financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to pick. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at Concorde Career Institute-Miramar. You can use filter option “by degree” to examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Florida which have Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services programs, tap on the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services in Florida are 148, such as Atlantic Technical College, Eastern Florida State College, Broward College and other.
Other Programs in Concorde Career Institute-Miramar
Here you can find the list of other programs in Concorde Career Institute-Miramar and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Secondary school record
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Give feedback about Concorde Career Institute-Miramar
Student Reviews and Ratings for Concorde Career Institute-Miramar
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful