Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services at Brookline College-Phoenix: Overview
Number of students102
At the Brookline College-Phoenix through Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 2445 W. Dunlap Ave., Ste. 100.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 102 or more and 28.4% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 65% of students receive financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are thinking about what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Brookline College-Phoenix. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Arizona providing Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services programs - please click the blue button on the right. 39 universities are currently offering programs in Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services - Everest College-Phoenix, Carrington College-Phoenix, Carrington College-Mesa and other.
Other Programs in Brookline College-Phoenix
Here you can find the list of other programs in Brookline College-Phoenix and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Give feedback about Brookline College-Phoenix
Student Reviews and Ratings for Brookline College-Phoenix
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful