Health Professions and Related Programs at Florida SouthWestern State College: Overview
Number of students629
At the Florida SouthWestern State College through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 8099 College Parkway.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 629 or more and 38% of students are men. 1.3% of students enrolled in the Health Professions and Related Programs program are non-residents of the United States.
Florida SouthWestern State College provides on-campus housing. Florida SouthWestern State College campus is safe for students with 0.02% of maximum crimes a year. Aggravated assault, burglary and forcible sex offense are the most frequently noticed crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 6600$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 12% of students get financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to choose. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Florida SouthWestern State College. You can apply filter option “by degree” to check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Florida offering Health Professions and Related Programs programs, tap on the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in Florida are 293, such as Atlantic Technical College, Barry University, Gooding Institute of Nurse Anesthesia and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Florida SouthWestern State College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Florida SouthWestern State College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Cardiovascular Technology/Technologist
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Community Health Services/Liaison/Counseling
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
- Biology Teacher Education
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Civil Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Architectural Sciences and Technology
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about Florida SouthWestern State College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Florida SouthWestern State College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful