Dickinson State University in Dickinson: Academic Programs
Number of degree programs offered
Dickinson State University offers 153 programs in total: 135 are for Bachelor's degree, 12 - for Associate's degree, 3 - for less than 1-year certificate programs, and 3 are 1-year, but less than-2-year certificate programs.
This is one of the lowest number of programs in comparison with other 30 universities in North Dakota state. Dickinson State University is one of the few institutions in North Dakota that offers an Associate's degree program.
Number of degree programs offered via distance education
There are 66 distance education programs that are offered in the Dickinson State University: 57 are for Bachelor's degree, 6 - for Associate's degree and 3 are less than 1-year certificate programs.
Note, that programs offered via distance education might be fully online as well as partially online and contain real-time elements. So look carefully into each program to make sure you can commit.
Total credit/contact hours
Here you can find the data on instructional activity in measured in total credit and/or contact hours delivered by institutions during a 12-month period. Also we shown the North Dakota state average data to help you compare.
Dickinson State University provides coursework for undergraduate students and graduate students.
In 2014-2015 academic year estimated full-time equivalent undergraduate enrollment was 1136 students with 34088 сredit hours for 12-month instructional activity period. The enrollment for graduates was 1 with 27 credit hours.
TOP 5 Popular Majors
The most popular majors counted as percentage breakdown of degrees awarded in every single discipline in Dickinson State University
Filters by degree:
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- International Business
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Art Teacher Education
- Business Teacher Education
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
- Social Science Teacher Education
- Biology Teacher Education
- History Teacher Education
Drama/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft
Computer and Information Sciences
English Language and Literature
Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
More colleges and universities in North Dakota state
JZ Trend Academy Paul Mitchell Partner School
Graduation Rate: 75%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful